Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Color Run

Whose all going? I know I am! 

I'm going with some amazing friends I've met in Washington, seriously, these ladies (and gents) have been there from the beginning or are recent buddies. I've been lucky for the last two years to have a group of friends who have been there for the rough stuff, the fun stuff and the down right weird stuff. I'll post pictures (hopefully) the day or so after, but then A & I are going on a little vacation to Oregon to relax and  enjoy each others company. We will find out for sure if he deploys next week too..  I am hoping for good news, cause they have people they could send and he has a far better opportunity if he doesn't. Plus with deployments always come fears of injury, so I say let him leave your stupid field! If you can't tell, I don't exactly like his career field, its not the safest and they deploy too much. 

-adios  

No comments:

Post a Comment