Sunday, May 6, 2012

What I've been up to

Its a highly known fact that over the last year I've been establishing myself in the photography world. In fact I've shot seven weddings and numerous family sessions.. but now am trying to figure out where my "true calling" is for portraiture. 
which is really hard
This would be Lilly, I am stunned with the amount of eye contact that little girl made with my camera.. though getting her to smile was a challenge! Sister was such a great help, though. 

Meet the Willamette Valley Vineyard.. its breathtakingly beautiful with awesome staircases! Obviously a slightly more thought-out and artist shot..

 and last but not least (at the vineyard) Ms. Meghan and her boyfriend Tyler who hired me to do their "before prom" session so that they could have a HUGE family picture done.

very odd, but I was so down and so love that they were willing to be dorks and mess around :) 

So now that you know what I've been up to, tell me what you've been up to! 

PS: Washington (Western) I'm currently offering free prints with MAY sessions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment