Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Oh Blog

Looks like you and I will be spending a lot of time together over the next 5 1/2 -  6 months.. A is deploying very, very soon. Which means that blogging may actually take a spot back in my life, maybe my heart? I know I've pulled away and been busy, but when you're faced with a full time job, side business and the prospect of a deployment you sorta say bye bye to the interwebs! 

On another random note.. I may need a new blog design, maybe? I need something.. I'm kinda off my "a game" for designing and working in general.. I'm blaming the November weather we have in May and maybe the whole I'm going nuts over life. This next year will be a lot of separation for A and myself.. after this deployment he starts training with his new job which is across the country.. then a PCS that I'm not 100% sure I'll be joining him on. You could pray for us, pray for a good location (not Washington) and a decent economy to find a job in. I can't just not work.... I feel useless and Lord knows I am not useless! Seriously, I wonder how people feel/get around knowing that they aren't living up the their full potential, it would bother me. But any ways if its west coast, I'll go with him :) but that's not until at least next summer.. maybe longer who knows! But I've gotta run, work is calling, not literally.. I just have to leave! 
-Acacia 

No comments:

Post a Comment