Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Washington

Life is something spectacular when you take the time to notice. Seriously. I love my drives home, especially during the spring/summer. I get to open my windows and blast some country music to rock out for 30-40 minutes of pure solitude.  
I've always loved driving. Its an escape and a luxury I can afford right now. I take the moments in, smell that sweet smell -I'm thinking its the flowers, but it could easily be a drainage system - and look at the clouds (super multi-tasker FTW) and just enjoy the fact that I am alive and I am here. 

I get to see Mt. Rainier on a beautiful day.. but also live so close to the water that seagulls play in our neighborhood and I can go swimming in "ocean water" whenever its warm. 
I'm lucky, but I hate the NW with a passion when it rains! 
So yeah.. random blog post, but enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment