Monday, May 21, 2012

Happy feeling gone

Similar to Finding Nemo, when Marlin sees that creepy fish, last Wednesday was my "happy feeling gone" moment. See A was on the phone with someone he works with (because they all look the same, we'll refer to them as dude(s) so Dude was all "you have to deploy" and we're all :( sad face... you have no idea how much a of a freaking bummer that was! We had literally just started our vacation, only to be told that in a matter of weeks he'll be leaving out little "family" for the third time. Poop heads/bag of dicks.  

I'm mad at this new career field (yes, I can be mad at inanimate objects/jobs) because they said "don't worry about that thing, you're not deploying" so there I am, cloud 9, only to be shot down and set on fire by A's current job. Stupid. Bag. Of. Dicks.
I'm not happy, my heart is heavy and sad... I love A and don't like it when he has to leave so often, but through it all I will stand by his side... even if he's five thousand + miles away. 

So now what? 
Well blogging will probably become more relevant in my life and I will more than likely keep updating as time goes on. 
I guess that's all I can write about now, so .. thanks for reading. 
-Acacia

No comments:

Post a Comment